Thursday, February 12, 2009

Half-Hearted Work.

"I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don’t do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results." 
That's what Michael Jordan said. And as time passed that quote really was true. All the professional basketball players put 110% in each and every one of their games. I chose this quote because it gives me confidence. It's a quote of advice. When playing basketball, I always think of this quote. It tells me to perform 10 times more than what I usually do. Because I know that if I do, I can expect 10 times better results. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't putting all of my effort in to my work. Now I think I should put all of mt effort in to my work to get better grades in all of my subjects. I think I know why I got good grades and bad grades. I will try to put more effort in to my work to get better grades than the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent quote to live and work by! Jordan had an amazing talent and he was smart enough to use to and not waste his oppurtunities. You follow this quote and you should get to do the things you want to do.

    ReplyDelete